BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Back!!

Got back from up north yesterday- it was so incredibly boring! It was freezing most of the days, and there wasn't much to do besides watching cable. We did go to the park and take photos of the deer...

I took lots of pictures of the old barn in the backyard and am currently painting it... Will post pics of the final painting, but here is the image I am working from

I read a book on the long car ride home... I'll post a review on that after this :) I took a lot of photos up north, especially of plants... Check 'em out :)

It wouldn't have been all that bad up north had it not been for the weather- we could have gone swimming in the lake or something... oh well :) Next month we're going back up there for a mini family reunion/ old friends of the family or something reunion/ Italian fest... now that will definitely be interesting :) Hoping to volunteer at Italian fest- you get free admission and a free t-shirt!! definitely makes it worth volunteering, lol!!

0 comments: