BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dentists :(


Had to have a cavity filled today... Wasn't fun- maybe I should have used a different pic? Watched Slumdog Millionaire for the first time today- it was awesome!! I loved it and can't wait to watch it again (I'll probably watch it again tomorrow before I write a review on it)

Currently reading The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult... Definitely gotten back to reading this summer- read at least 6 books (My Sister's Keeper, 19 Minutes, Change of Heart, A Kiss in Time, Lock and Key, Blue Moon)- which is good not only considering that it is summertime, but that I normally don't have the time/energy required to read a book... Now if I could only come up with a brilliant idea for a story- I would love to start writing again :)

0 comments: