BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Camera Batteries

OMG!! My camera is totally driving me insane- I barely used it and already it is out of battery. Recharging it yet again, and it is starting to make me absolutely crazy. So, no pictures tonight- sorry :(

On a brighter note, I painted a mask I made of myself using "Rigid Wrap", which is a type of plaster gauze. It looks pretty cool, but I can't wait to make another one that is much more elaborate and detailed. This one was basically a "test mask" to see how the paint would adhere to the plaster and such.

Also, I got my ear pierced today at Claire's. I love it so much, lol. I'm so glad I got it done! And it didn't even hurt for a long time! So glad...

I'll post pictures tomorrow (hopefully, I'll keep my fingers crossed) of the mask and my piercing...

0 comments: