BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Demi Lovato and Mitchel Musso CD's **REVIEW**


Recently purchased Demi Lovato's new CD (Here We Go Again), and after listening to all the songs, have to write that this CD is pretty great. The songs are catchy and fun to listen to. I totally adore the song Solo, but my favorite song is definitely Here We Go Again. That song has been stuck in my head for what now seems like forever :)


Bought Mitchel Musso's self-titled CD today, and found it absolutely amazing. My favorite song is Hey, and I have been listening to it nonstop. In fact, I am listening to it as I type ;) ... Bought it immediately after seeing him on TV this afternoon (on TMZ or something like that)- did ya know that he has 2 tattoos?

He has one on his wrist (shown in pic) and one on his shoulder... And he is so totally hott!! Nothing like his character Oliver on Hannah Montana...

0 comments: