BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

ughh...

Turns out that because I failed to copyright the artwork I gave to my grandparents, they were able to make reproductions of it and give them away without my permission... Not sure how I feel about this, but I guess its okay since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Today was fairly boring- nothing out of the ordinary happened... Finished reading The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult... Great book- if I have time tomorrow I will right a review :)

Organized my school stuff- went through all my old worksheets from French and have to re-type notes and such for my binder... School is still a month away and I'm already doing "homework"... ewwww

Went shopping yesterday and got two new shirts- will post pics tomorrow...

0 comments: