BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Back!! (again)

Wow! I feel like I haven't updated in like forever!! First off, I have a pic of the "drunken Indian" from the Up North Library (sorry- it's kinda dark... Took it without the flash so the hillbilly librarian wouldn't notice)...


Finished reading Killer by Sara Shepard and The Invisibles (also by Sara Shepard)... Will try to post reviews ASAP.

Played badminton with my family today... Fun, right? :)

Won a video camera from Mead Vocabularious... Now I just have to find something interesting to record & put on here :)

Going to the zoo with family on Friday- be prepared for lots of awesome pictures!!

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I can't remember... If I remember I'll definitely post...

0 comments: